Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The blog is back!

That's right! My pro wrestling blog is going to return! It's going to be under the new name Pro Wrestling Rants, or Rants of Wrestling. That's the URL I had to use anyway. And it's going to include more then what I was posting before.


  • 'Restlin Retrospect
I'm going to be looking at past shows like ECW on TNN and XPW TV and reviewing what happened and how those shows hold up today. I'm also thinking of getting UWF on DVD as well and maybe when I'm home I'll look at past episodes of RAW as well.

  • IPPV Reports
Since I'm working at a mine It's hard for me to catch a show but when I am home I'll look at IPPVs airing on High Spots.

  • DVD Reviews
Since I am in Red Dog I'll just have to do DVD reviews. Mostly these will be ROH compilations since I'd rather review a show as a whole.

  • "Hall of Fame"
I'm not going to call it a hall of fame since I have no physical hall and everyone I want to put in is not famous. It's going to be people who I feel added to pro wrestling in a very positive way.

I don't know if I'll ever do Raw Rants anymore. I could add another author if anyone is interested. I do get Impact here so perhaps I can do reports on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment