Monday, July 9, 2012

Super Fun Time With Heath Slater/Raw Rant July 9, 2012



My friends on the internet were very mad to learn who the Hornswoggle was the anonymous GM. But I'm very happy that it was him. In face I think he's the pefect guy to have choose. That anonymous Raw GM stuff was horriable. Just horriable. You could tell when the crowd learned the anonymous GM was back when the arena went dark and we hear that damn beeping!

It's pefect that it was Hornswoggle becuase it was a horriable storyline, everyone hated, it got no one over and it was a waste of time. Much like most everything Hornswoggle does in WWE. And the video above is pefect to show everyone where WWE is at right now. There's nothing there to caught your interest and it's something you really shouldn't waste your time on.

Is anyone excited that Raw is going to be three hours long? Anyone out there? Well I would bet not if you don't work for the USA Network. Even WWE wasn't into the idea. Monday Night Raw is going to suck as a three hour show. Hell! It sucks as a two hour show. This was just the worst go home show for Money In The Bank. This is going to be the first time in two years that I did not buy that pay per view. I'm glade I didn't even buy Wrestlemaina. They don't diserve any money with the product they are putting out.

Just to tell you how backwards things are in wrestling today I bought a TNA pay per view for the first time in two years and it's going to be the first time I skip Money In The Bank in two years. Thing have changed and TNA is even doing better then Ring of Honor right now! I'm very happy with TNA and I hope they continue with what they are doing. If you want a entertaining pro wrestling show then head over to Spike on Thursday and watch Impact Wrestling. But if you want more of what you get in the video above then go ahead and watch WWE's Monday Night Raw. I myself am going to watch Impact and hopfully my job doesn't keep me from watching to many of TNA's pay per view.

Even Bob Backlund couldn't save this show...

No comments:

Post a Comment