Monday, August 19, 2013

A Special Thank You To Mark Storey


As I do more and more for this blog I want my friends to able to see it. So I asked a friend of mine and he told another friend of mine about this graphic I wanted. He messaged me with this awesome picture that I'll be using on this blog and in signatures on forums. So let me explain why I choose these wrestlers.

Rob Van Dam because I'm watching ECW on TNN for "Restling Rewind and despite how some feel about him currently I think he's still good in the ring.

Micheal Elgin is my favorite wrestler in Ring of Honor.

Chrtistina Von Eerie is a star in the independents. She has even gone as far as to challenge for The CZW World Heavyweight Championship.

Kazuchika Okada was in the main event of Invasion Attack, the first New Japan Pro Wrestling event I ever watched. I was super impressed and I wish his matches that he's doing for The NWA down in Texas was also in IPPV.

So that's what I asked for and Mark Storey from Dublin, Ireland gave me this! I meet Mark while I was efeding in The Two Worlds Wrestling Federation. He was certainly one of the best. One thing I didn't know is that he does graphics. He was kind enough to make me one and once again I thank him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment